Scott D. Tzorfas, M.D.
Call Us Today for a Consultation or EMG/NCV Testing
BOARD CERTIFIED NEUROLOGIST
(609) 653 - 9595
In Cape May and Atlantic County, Neurologists Come and Go. . . Dr. Tzorfas will Always be Here for You.
At the offices of Dr. Scott Tzorfas, you will notice the difference in your care right away. As a patient, you will always see Dr. Tzorfas every time you have an appointment. Dr. Tzorfas is an American trained, board certified neurologist and is an expert in his field.
Born and raised in Cape May County, Dr. Tzorfas has been practicing neurology for over 20 years. He will always be here when you need him.
Dr. Tzorfas is not an employee of a large hospital or clinic. He is an independent neurologist in solo practice. His decisions are solely based on what is best for his patients.
As a patient in our office, you will experience little to no wait time and receive quality individualized neurological care. Our office staff will coordinate your care so that your testing is arranged the same day as your appointment.
Symptoms We Treat
- Burning, pain, or numbness of the hands, arms, or legs
- Change in mental status
- Facial pain and numbness
- Gait (Walking) difficulty and falls
- Memory loss
- Neck and back pain
- Partial or complete loss of sensation
- Pinched nerves (pain or numbness radiating into the arms or legs from the neck or back)
- Speech change
- Tremors (involuntarily movements)
- Twitching, cramps, or contractions of the arms or legs
- Vision change
- Weakness of the arms or legs
For a complete list of all neurological disorders we see, please visit the "Conditions We Treat" Tab at the top of the website.